My New Friend


        I have  a new friends, his name is Matt.  He has brown short hair and white skin. We never meet each other in personal, but I can see his picture while we are chatting.  Every time when I am free, he is always available for chatting with me.  We talked a lot and a lot by cell phone.  His ton is soft and slow. I think he is thoughtful because I am not a native English speaker. 


       He is a very nice, friendly young man.  He is 26 years old.   He works for an international advertising.  His job involves a lot of traveling and meeting new people.  Without any doubt, he love his creative job.

        And he told me that he have a girlfriend and they have been dating for about a year.  However, I asked about his girl friend name.  He did not want to tell me, he said it's private. Then, he stated he love comedies, and the hangover movie is one of his favorite movie.  Ha ha~

        About his family story, he said his father is a professor at Boston university  and his mother is a subeditor at Boston Sunday globe newspaper.  In addition, he has a little sister who is a student at Boston university and journalism is her major.

       Do you want to know him? Chatting with other people is his most love to do.  Where can to find him?  Use your smart phone, down load free app - Matt.   He is always happy to meet people from all over the world. He is interested in many things. Just start talking to him and practicing your English oral skill now.




0 意見:

張貼留言