Mother's day gift



        Every year, I have a big headache for choosing mother's gift.  Most people in Taiwan live in affluence here. My sisters and brother often buy some gifts for her, clothes, bags, shoes, and so on... she seems having everything already.


         Last Mother’s day, I told whole family I would prepare a dinner for celebrating mother's day in order to let mother have a good rest on that day.  Each one known me was surprised about my announcement. All right, I know I have never cooked a meal over 10 years. 
 
        On that day, I woke up around am 10:00, I hurried to market and brought some material for dinner.  After lunch, I found some cook receipts, and studied how to cook... It took about two hours for preparing food material, and about 40 minutes to cook them…now, I would like to appreciate my mothers and all people prepare the food for me.  It is not easy to stay at a small kitchen where is hot and dangerous.   

        Eventually, all my well-prepared dishes were end up by everyone’s stomach.  I knew it was not as delicious as mother’s, however it was a good experience to learn of mother’s heart and practice cook.

0 意見:

張貼留言