Orthodontics

     One of our classmates is going to have orthodontic treatment, I believe she will become a more beautiful girl after she through orthodontic process. She said it will take about 2-3 years to correctt her teeth.


     Two year ago, I made a decision of correction of irregularities of my teeth, some people thought my cute canine tooth make me looked like to Japanese girls, but I did not like it.
I googled all the necessary information about orthodontia, and visited 3-4 dental clinics, most of clinics suggests the proper treatment will take about 2-3 years, that means that I should wear metal wires and those weird brackets  are brackets for many years.  


     Finally, one of the dentist suggested me to wear Inman Aligner which was just one simple device that it could take in and out to eat easily. I only needed to wear it 10-20 hours a day. In only 9 weeks my teeth were getting  straight. Then, I needed to wear a clear retainer full time for a month afterwards. Now, I only wear the retainer while I am sleeping in the night.

     The result was same as I wished with less cost and time, thanks for the technology advancement, i only take about 4 months to correct and finish orthodontic, and the fair
is more reasonable.


     Do you like my smile? I do like my smile, despite there are less strange guys asking me for contact after I finished orthodontics, I am still happy with the outcome. When you see me next time, please do not feel ashamed saying hello to me, I will give you a nice and warm smile. :)


0 意見:

張貼留言