Smartphone

      
      Do I need a new smart phone?  Every time when I see other people use the smart phone to connect the website and take a photo and easily load it up to the website...  Sometime, I do admire them...

  
      My boss is one of smart -phonholic, every half of year, he would buy a new smart phone, and ask me to settle all necessary functions for new smart phone, most important thing was loading up all  songs he likes to the new phone, however, those phones were not made from same brands, some were HTC, some were Samsung and some were Sony Essison.  Only one thing is same, these were complex to read in manual and settle the function. I must take few hours to research the usage, if the touch screen was too small, I was always failure to entry the number or typing words. 

      The smart phone is convenience tool for people who are working outside, but I do not work outside, most of time I stay in office and collect all informatio, MSN chatting and receive e-mail by my computer.   When I am at home, i will turn on my laptop, surf, google, do homework, chat... so I still do not think smart phone will replace my PC or laptop.

      My small red accompanies with me for many years, it is same as the other smart phone with touch screen function, and 500 millions of pixels, and nice music sound. Her basic functions are contented what I needed already.  But one of my customer strongly recommend me should change a higher level smart phone, like I phone, enhance, he can text me through App software, all text in 24 hours, no times limited, no country boundaries, all cost is free.


      Since smart phone deeply brings many changes and convenience for our life, people cannot go out without a phone. Whenever, wherever, whatever, you always watch some people just start their phones, ignore the others go out with them together, look at phone more time, personal chatting less time.  Smart phone seems to be a good communications for people, on the other side, it could separate the human feelings, if you use it too much.    

0 意見:

張貼留言