The Gift I Wear

     

       Last week, I had my third Yoga lesson, as the beginner of Yoga and never have exercise hobby like me, I did all yoga poses not laboriously as teacher asking, including some of complicated poses, for example, bend your torso forward, lowering your head, let your head touch your shank, one of arm through between your legs, cross your fingers at your back 
or just stand with one leg, lift your another leg with a yoga strap as high as possible, one hand hold two end of yoga strap, and the other arm must straight outward, you lift your foot more higher, the more challenging your balance, it is arduous for keeping a balance pose a while.


        I just suppose that the balance bracelet helps me a lot of doing these poses. This power balance bracelet was a gift from my overseas friend, he told me his mother were wearing those balance bracelets and felt better for her backache and neck pain problem. Not only help the physical pain problem, it is also help the body with better flexibility, stretch and balance.  He asked me to do two tests about the flexibility and balance, first I just did normal range of those two tests, however, the flexibility and balance had been improved immediately after I wore this bracelet.


        I will not give you an overstatement or dramatic effect about this power balance bracelet, as you know, winter in Taiwan is pretty cold, last year, I was among many people who got flu already, including my family and co-workers, the truth is I did not catch a cold form the date I had this power bracelet for over one year. I had had to see a doctor 2-3 times per winter before, I cannot believe that I catch fewer colds after I owning this gift. 


       Please do not ask me where to buy the bracelet, I do not know either, I just want to thank my friend, he gave me this amazing gift, just same as his  name power, which give me the power and energy everyday.

0 意見:

張貼留言