A Coworker of Mine

Every morning, when I go into my office, there are some snacks on my desk already, sometimes are small bags of cookie, sometimes are chocolate or candy.

Every night, when I work overtime, I will receive a letter with a lot encouraged words….…

Every weekly meeting, when I get some complaints from the other departments during the meeting, he will stand by me and try to cheer me up …

Who he is? 
He is not my boss, or my general manager either, he is my assistance- Ray, actually, review all things happened in the work place, I think I am not a good manager, it seems our positions are switched. I hardly give him awards privately, but he offers me a lot of prizes more.

He is not rich and less salary than me, he can has a piece of the toast for his breakfasts and economy meals for all day, because he wants to save money for a new Civic car. 

I know everything he did for me is from his heart to be grateful that I provided this work opportunity to him.  In my opinions, I wish him focus on the job and learning more work skills in this auto parts field.  That is the most feedback I would like to accept. 
 
There were few male coworkers in my departments that I have been worked together with for many years.  There is no difference for me to work with any age or sex. I will not frequently provide them rewards, if they do right things, I will let them know, on the other side, if they make any mistake, I will ask them to correct till everything be right. However, I always tell to my assistants, I will be delight if they could dig more knowledge or experience from me and take over my jobs  as I do currently.  I do not worry they will replace my position at all.

If that day of their promotion is coming, that mean I can be more qualified of general manager soon.

0 意見:

張貼留言