Something Regrettable in 2011

       If you ask me what did you feel regrettable in 2011, I would like to say, the "words hurt" that I did to my family. 

       In the end of last year, one day, I was hurry for going to school, Kyle, the first kid in our  family, sat near by the window of my room, I did not remember what he said or he did, but I remembered he made me annoyed, I did not have much time to talk to him, so I asked him to leave for other place else, but he would not do so, I felt anxious about this situation, I talked to him impatiently,
 “Why don’t you do your own stuff, leave me alone,  you are such an eyesore here…”

      First, I did not realize the hurt I made, but, soon, the young boy started to cry sadly… I knew he was hurt by my carelessly words already. Sometime people like me will easily to express the feeling without well thought, especially to those close family members.  I was so guilty conscience for apologize.

      Kids are usually naughty, if they make mistakes or trouble, I will punish them.  Most of times, they will accept my punishment, if they admit the problem they had.   However this time he did nothing wrong, I just wanted him giving me some space… I apologized to him and gave him a hug and said sorry for my words hurt.  while we were discussing the day happen before say good night, he started to cry again, so some words hurt is hugely influence to the people that we do not know.

      Last month, my friend showed me some commercial letters from his suppliers, the writer is Taiwanese, too, we found some grammar errors on letters, I told to my friend, my English ability is better than the letter writer (thanks for all my teachers help me a lot in English fields studies)…. After few minutes, I felt so sorry that I judged and criticized that person I did not know. And I should not be self-complacent about my English ability in front of a native English speaker.
    
       I wish those things will not happened again, I will not say any bad words to the others, always try to find the bright side of the people, and be a humble person about I have.   I will take a lesson from these experiences...

0 意見:

張貼留言