How did I Spend My Chinese New Year holidays (I)

      I hope teacher did not give these 3 topic as the winter vacation assignation….Regarding my Chinese New Year holidays... it  was a disaster I guess … long long story


      Before the Chinese New year holiday, the final exams were over, we had a great dinner party, and next four days, I had a overseas customer visiting… Chinese New Years long holidays seemed a good timing for a break after a long term busy life, I should be glad and feel relaxed, but the day before holidays...although I slept well ……  Friday early morning I feel chilled … then I got a cold…..

      The first day of holidays I had a cold… I went to see the doctor in the Saturday night, 
Sunday I had a fever and felt weak…. I really hoped I was not in flu…. Soon, after I take some medicine, the temperature seemed be controlled. Thanks god, the eve was peaceful…

     The first day of Chinese New Year, Taipei was raining and freeze, kids and I stayed at home for well rest…, the second day of New year, as traditional custom is daughters visiting the parental home, we arrived around the noon, after lunch … Sisters, brothers and relatives got together for singing karaoke and playing cards in parental home till the midnight … Kids had a lot of fun and received a lots of cash gifts. Surrounding those happiness and joys,  my cold did not turn better… I started to cough all night. 

     The third day, I went out to visit my customers, they came from Singapore with group tour… I led them to visit WanHwa night market, bought some stuffs and ate Taiwanese street foods.

      My cough was not getting better… I had very very bad cough, especially during the middle night… I could not sleep well…. so we stayed at home all day on the fourth day of new year…  There was no clinics open during the Chinese New holidays…Only way to see the doctor was to hospitals emergency department... I prefer staying  home than going to hospitals...

0 意見:

張貼留言