How did I Spend My Chinese New Year holidays (II)

       The fifth day of lunar Jan., the sunshine was over the world, we decided not stay at home any more, we have an impromptu trip,  we did not have any plan or bring any belongings for this explore journey, just wanted take adventure there.

       Fortunately, there was not holiday traffic like TV news reported, about 40 minuets driving, we arrived Yilan finally, the beautiful county which full with natural scenic spots and rich culture and history, our first stop was convenience store, had some water and rest, then grabbed a brief tour guide of Yilan. We spent our dinner time in Lo dong night market,
It was one of the famous night markets in Taiwan, we followed the crowd flow, tasted mouthing-water street foods, after one and half hour, we barely move forward, there were getting more and more visitors here.

      We decide to find a new place for night stay, when we drove around the country roads, we could hear the nature singers- bug's were singing,  we stopped in the park lot of temple, kids run in the square and played some sparkler,  I just sat in the front of square, felt the warm breeze and the peace of the moment.

      We found a motel near in Lo dong city and got the last one room, the room was neat and comfortable, but I still could not have a nice dream, the all night cough made me cannot sleep. The next day, we went to the Yang Lain museum and visited the northest part of Taiwan in Keelung.

      During the Chinese New Year holiday, I had a cold and bad cough, I could not enjoy delicious food and relaxing trip, even cannot rest well.  I realize that health is the most important thing of life, despite you have  lot of fortune or leisure.   I pray gods for my family and friends, please do not get sick or illness, stay health forever.  

0 意見:

張貼留言