Stuip Translation Tool

            Do you ever use the automatically translation tool on the Internet? Ha ha, sometimes I cannot stop my laughter because of these stupid translation tools.  So, Teacher Kuo always admonishes us do not use the internet translation tool. Now you can refer some examples that I download from Internet.
Here are some examples ......
 
(1)   Chinese: ~我的瓶頸,好難         Translation tool:     Ah ~ my neck so hard.

This Chinese sentence is an expression of the difficult or problem of some kind. The neck of bottle is narrower than the rest of the bottle and less liquid can flow through. So, neck of bottle means the difficult.
My translation in English: Ah, it is bottle neck, it is pretty hard to get through.

(2) Chinese: 小孩不知雪中送炭反而只會錦上添花. 也許他的留言是在開玩笑,還有人按讚。

English translation tool: Children do not know icing on the snowy weather but only now, maybe his message was joking, was also praised. I (Translated by Bing)
I do not understand what is the meaning of  this English translation. It missed a lot of words after translation.  The whole sentence should be: Children do not know how to give other people the timely assistance, they only like the icing on the cake. 
雪中送炭: if it translate from the Chinese words, it says to send charcoal in snowy weather, in other words, it is giving timely assistance to others they need help.
錦上添花: it means adding flowers to the brocade according to Chinese words.  It is the same meaning of icing on the cake in English.
(3)  沒錯我禮拜五有去血汗公司到清晨3點才回家><"
Translation tool: Really have to sweat the company yes I spent Friday until 3 o'clock in the morning to go home ><"
My translation:  Correct, I went to the sweat company and worked till 3 am in the morning,
 (4) 真害真害!早上好想睡,現在睡不著
Translation tool: Real damage! Good morning sleepy, now awake.

My translation: That's so terrible, I felt so sleepy this morning, but I am still awake now.
(5)他們不存在於台灣~妳,死了這條心吧~哈哈~
Translation tool: They do not exist in Taiwan ~ you were killed in the heart ~ haha ~ 

My translation: They do not exist in Taiwan ~ give it up~ haha ~ 



0 意見:

張貼留言