Winter Vacation HW #2 Journal



Today was a busy day.  I was rush to facial spa treatment in the morning and went to the photo studio in the afternoon. In the night, I had a outdoor dinner with classmates.



This is my third time that I took art photo at this studio.  They provide the photo service not same the other wedding photo studio.  This photo studio focus on personalize photo. They design some different styles to make a new look of a women.  Some women like to be angle or princess, some like to present the real life and some like to show their sexy.  

My first style was selected by my photographer; he gave me a very short dress with small floral pattern and one short jeans under the dress. I wondered that he wanted me to be a girl from country side.    The second scenery is in a bedroom, I was lying on the bed with lace pajamas.  Unlike the first atmosphere is clear and bright. The final scenery was settled in the night club.  He asked me to pretend as cool as possible.

Since few years ago, I have taken about few series of art photo. The other may think it is waste money.  Being a woman, I know we cannot ask the time goes backwards.  All I want is to record these beauty ages through this way.  

0 意見:

張貼留言