Shang Hai

      
      Last April, I went to Shanghai attending auto mobile show which was the biggest auto expo in Mainland China every year, I have been lived this large city almost 2 weeks. Instead of stay hotel, we rented a nice house near by subway station. After whole day exhibition work, my coworker, I and a new friend- Shanghai girl, she led us to visit and have a look of this big city, eating, shopping, walking …, after few days tour, we could move from one spot to another spot by shanghai subway without any tour guide.  



       One of my foreigner customer told me, while he was walking along in their downtown, there were many girls that came to talk to him, most of them asked the direction at the first, and, kept to inquiry about his personal background, where was he from, at last, asked him to have coffee together.  It was not a big deal, right? But he said about one to two hours he was in walking square, there were over 20 girls chat-up with him (I hope I did not misunderstand the number), at the beginning, he was being patient to reply their questions, after few girls had kept asking him with the same way, he tried not to say any word, those girl thought he can not speak mandarin and used English to talk to him, he still did not response anyone… was it the end of story, no, no, those girls would switch language and speak Japanese to him…. How amazing are Shanghai girls...


       My customer has colored his hair like blond and his dress style did not same as the local men did, so those shanghai girls want to fawn on any foreigner.

       Shanghai is a fascinating and wonderful city to eat, go shopping, sightsee and move easily by convenience transport system, I do have a lots of sweet memories here. Guys, hope you will like my sharing story about shanghai, maybe next time, you will have more chance to meet some shanghai girls there.

0 意見:

張貼留言