Crazy Reasons for School Absence


     Reportedly, there was a college student used a crazy excuse for his absence, the excuse was he had been kidnapped by aliens, and another weird thing that school did not think  anything wrong about this excuse.

     At meanwhile, I found there were some  reference topics for blog writing on teacher's list, one of them just match the same situation as the news.


Topic: Ten crazy reasons why I couldn’t do my homework


1. Someone stolen my brain, so I do not know any English.

2. Someone stolen my homework from laptop by internet, I did and finished the homework, but   now I cannot find where is it in my laptop.

3. Bill Gates invited me to be his guest, and I cannot wait to packing up my luggage immediately.

4. Doraeamo drove his timer machine, and we had a wonderful tour in middle century these days, I supposed he should send me back two days ago in order to I still get enough time to do home, but you know befuddled  Doraemo mixed up the time, so I just back from the timer travel.

5. I have vision problem, while I was staring at the monitor, the tears started leaking, I cannot see any words clear..


0 意見:

張貼留言