Some Crazy Reasons Why I Could Not ....

 
Some crazy reason why I could not do my homework or go to school...
1. I just killed some ants, I was too depressed to do anything ...
2. I was having a bad hair day, did not have the mood for doing assignment.

3. My kitten was too hungry, she ate a mouse..., you know the mouse connected with PC….

4. My dog occupied my PC, for, he thought my stupid PC was kind of heater .

5. My dog's cousin's step-sister's best friend's aunt on her mother's side nearly died,  I was at her beside and prayed for her all day and night.….

6. I was secretly working for UNDP (The United Nations Development Programmer),  has been very busy for saving the world.

7. Dear Teacher, I am same as you,  Sonia Sui is my favorite TV star, I cannot take my eyes off TV and her ......how a gorgeous lady she is

8. I finished my assignment and handed it over to you. Don’t you remember the night we met  in the dream...

9. My dog is missing! Oh~ MY GOD, WHAT DO I DO NOW? I simply can't do anything until I find my lovely dog.

10. There were over hundred visitors from Mainland China, when I had window shopping last night, they took a lot photos of me, and I was too busy for all night by signing a movie actress's name.  My arm and fingers are hurt. 

11. My boyfriend wouldn't let me out of bed, .......I am too weak, and need more rest…... I got a serious flu, I do not want to spread out virus

12. Some thieves sneaked into my home, then stole nothing, but my homework.

13. Jolin Tsai held a concert in my place, there was too noise to do homework.

 

0 意見:

張貼留言