The 30th

    
   Here is the 30th blog writing essay, I am approaching the final achievement of blog writing assignment in this semester. How shall I celebrate? What shall I say? Ya!!Ya!!

      During these four months studying, at the first, I did not think writing assignment is a difficult job for me, then, I was in predicament of writing, finally, I have finished over 30 essays and other assignments in English. Although I wrote a lot in English than before and tried to change way of thinking in English, I still feel depressed and frustrate, it seems to me there is a huge gap between English writing and me.

     One major reason, since I have studied here, I got more realization of English mistakes I had made, I started being afraid more mistakes and confusing English usage. Another problem is not same as others have met, some classmates cannot think a good topic or material for blog writing. I like to tell story or share what I am thinking, I always have many thought and ideas.  However, I cannot describe it well by English language because of lack of vocabulary size.

     The winter vacation is around the corner, I think I will take this chance to read more books and articles and learn some good sentences and practice them as many as possible. Hope next semester coming, I will be more confident that what I am writing and what history I am making.

0 意見:

張貼留言