Assignment #6

Tell the story of a time that you did something successfully.  Was it clear to you at the beginning that you would be successful?  What did you do that helped you to be successful?





International Trade is my previous major in college.  Hence, I entered the relative workplace to apply what I learned from college.  I have been communicated with foreign and customers for many years, eventually,  I realized that my English is not good enough and fluent.  


 
Before I entering our university, I went to a English cram center, they told me if I wanted to study there for getting high score in TOEIC.  It would cost NTD 50000 for half year. Wow, it was not inexpensive for a normal worker. Finally, I chose our school for learning English instead of private English cram classes. 

There are many reasons for me to made this decision. Because our school term is two years and including most of classmates who want to learn better English.  I knew it a long term fighting, especially we must be in class every weekend while others have fun outside.  However, I think I can learn more and have good foundation of English skills from our various classes.

Studying in University and studying in private tutoring center is quite different.   Teachers in a university may fail your when you do not pass the test, so you will prepare well or study hard.   In contrast to school, the private teachers will be nice to you, because they do not want you to skip the class or lost you this customer. 

I have admitted studying in school is much pressure and have more assignment to do. From the beginning of studying,  we went through the tasks, like English presentation, speech, talk show, blog writing, and taking a tourism video.   

I cannot say that I am successful in English learning.  However, I have learned every technique of English application through this one and half year.  Thank to teachers, classmates and other friends who help me to learn English.



0 意見:

張貼留言