Assignment #7 (R)

Write about a goal that you have. What steps will you need to take to reach your goal?



Some of classmates have attended TOEIC this semester; they did study hard and wish to get the high score of TOEIC.  If you ask me what is the expect score for your TOEIC, I prefer to set the score no lower than 750, or 700 is the least. 


How is the step:

First, I will find some others who want to attended TOEIC together.  We can set our each goal score and help each other when we have any quetion about TOEIC examination.  Maybe a group of TOEIC studying will help us to study hard due to the other pressure and encouragement .

Secondly, I will focus the western film to help my listen skill.  And I will read thoughtfully
our English text book.  Each subject text book is a good material to learn English.  There are two parts of TOEIC  examination, one is listening  comprehension and the other is reading comprehension.

Listening is often confused with hearing.  There is no good technique to improve this part.  I have been watching American series films for many months, it helps me to listen more and more familiar with the American accent.  It is not much useful to reading other English book or novels for TOEIC reading comprehension.  However, I prefer to learn whole aspect of English skill, not learn the technique of examination.


Finally, before one month of the exam day, I will practice TOEIC exercise as much as possible.
Our school library collect all kind of English test books.  Well using those material can help me make a big step of TOEIC  high score.   Through many times of exercise practice, I can realize my mistake in English.

I know maybe I will not reach my goal score at the first exam. However,  I will do all my best to prepare the TOEIC test and hope my efforts will pay off.

0 意見:

張貼留言