Dear Diary June 20


         
          I think I should write down this new page of my career history.  I do not easily get mad person or act out of blind impulse.  However...

        The time was PM 5:15, but I was at home already, as I left office earlier than before. I told to one of my friends, how angry I was because of company issues.  He said, he could not imagine that something drove Cherry crazy.


        The top management decision made me confused and upset... they always considered about the feeling of our dealer, but they do not care about the whole market.  I have to say the whole situation in China market is a mess, because this dealer does not care our company's reputations at all. There is only profit in his awareness.  And the top management relies on this dealer deeply. The funny thing is as a chief of marketing dept. should compete with this dealer in Mainland China market.  


       There was a new customer from China complained that this dealer had bad services in the afternoon. She wanted to deal with us directly. After our long conversation,  I was going to offer an order requested to her.  But my boss asked me I should stop this deal. He told me if I ship the goods to this customer, our dealer will not be happy and damage the relationship with him.

        I emphasized that this customer did not want to get in touch with him again due to the bad service.  However, my boss only stand by his side and his money, he did not back up me and this small new customer.  This was not the first time, this dealer interferes my plans of market development in Mainland China.  Today, I did all my efforts but got nothing.  Boss tried to explain his position; I kept silently and did not want to argue.

        When GM wanted to say sorry to me, I felt my blood boiled.  As I knew what happened in all matter, if nobody passed the information to this dealer, how he located in China knew that customer was getting in touch with me. Soon, I shut off my PC and clean my desk; I asked boss a leave immediately, then, punch out my card, took my bag walk out the office without any words. 

        I wonder that those top managements do not know the danger if they only depend on this small dealer who wants to control this huge market of Mainland China, meanwhile he is still selling the other brand of same products.   

        Till now and in the future, I do not feel guilty about my attitude, especially, I did not say any bad words to others.  I want they know I did my efforts, they should respect on my job and think over about the China market.

0 意見:

張貼留言