Hello~



Hello~ New Friends,

     How are you?  Maybe I do not know who you are, and you do not know me neither.  But I appreciate your visiting my blog.  This blog is my freely writing playground and my assignment for teachers to review my writing achievement.

     I know I am not good student who cannot post the essay every weeks or in regular time , because I am a weekend student.  I have a full time job on week days. There is only limit time to study and do homework. But I still like my writing assignment. 

     Just as you read from my blog, I am a woman with some strange thought. I will try my best to study more English and make a good connection with the global world.  If you are a beginner English writing, or having some suggestion about my writing, or you know something interesting.  Any comment is welcome. Please do not be ashamed to let me know. 

      Thanks again for your visiting and hope you like my blog.

     Best Regards,

     Cherry  (from Taipei, Taiwan) 






0 意見:

張貼留言