Presentation Test



           Our International Trade teacher wanted us to study a company and use SWOT analysis which analyzes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for a company. SWOT helps companies to plan their strategies to meet goals by maximizing strengths and opportunities. It also gives companies the tools and insight to adjust their directions during a project to meet any weaknesses or threats.  


            The topic we researched is Giant bicycle located in Taiwan and that is one of the well-known bicycle manufacturers overall the world. There is too much useful information on Internet then our expectation.  Our report page for this topic is over 30 pages. I was in charge to introduce the company history and date line, and the rest of my team members would go on about products introduce and SWOT analysis.

           Most of classmate prepared this presentation test in Chinese, although teacher encouraged us to speak more English in class. Jennifer and I took this chance to speak English in whole class. In contrast to the previous English presentation in last semester, the entire speech context was written by my own self.  It is helpful to remember what I shall say for my test.

            Actually, I did not feel nervous while I am standing on the stage. I simply greeted to all audiences and gave them a brief explanation of our topic. I started the story about Giant Bicycle for 5 minutes, and played a advertisement film at the end of my presentations, some classmates said they were impressed by my presentation.
 
           However, I knew it was not good enough. I only grabbed the chance to practice speech in English.  If it is in business occasions,  I will face more complicated challenges, and the audiences are not those friendly teacher and classmates, instead of them are terrible customers.  He seemed to understand the purpose I did.  He said he will try to practice his English with the same attitude. By the way, he said how can students who studying in English cannot offer a presentation in English.


























0 意見:

張貼留言