Summer Vacation's Homework #1 -- Text Book


TOPIC: Tell about your most successful writing experience.  When did you write something that you were particularly proud of?  What does this experience tell you? 


Since my was a student, I have written many articles, essays, and diary. Most of them were
 in Chinese.  And I got some chances to present my class for a composition contest. 
Time flies fast, I grow up and enter job market.  My first job was an overseas marketing assistant.  I started my writing in English to make the communication with overseas customer.    I could read the fax from my customer, however, my English is not good enough to reply my customer’s fax and question.   

I still remember the biggest customer that I contacted is Motorola which own some branches office all over the world.  In order to eliminate my embarrassed writing experience, I bought some English writing books and copied the expression way from my customers’ fax.  After few months, my boss, who had been lived in USA for a while long term, he wrote down a note on my reply fax ”you English is more like English”.

Since studied English applied here, I have finished over 60 essays or homework during one school year.  I still did not think so that I have written anything I feel good or successful in writing experience. 

Practices make perfect.  Writing more, reading more and fell the world from your deep heart are the some of best ways of successful in writing.  
I wish some day, I can write some touch stuff to record my life in English. 

0 意見:

張貼留言