Assignment #3


Write about a recent purchase you made.  What did you buy? What products or brands did you consider before making your selection? What influenced your ultimate decision?


I have being considered  about to buy a new purse recently... since my birthday month...   Because I think too much to buy one, I do not have new one yet...

If I should buy a merchandise.  I will consider what is purpose i need to purchase this product.
Will  it be a long term use or a short them use?  What is the occasion i will use it? How often I will use it.

If it is consideration of long term use, for instead, home appliance product, electronic products, or brand bag...  I prefer to buy better quality, and must have a good service and products guarantee.  For many people,  a higher price dose means better quality.  If higher price involve the good service and guarantee, i think it is worth to pay.

On the other side, if the products are temporarily used, I will consider the price is to be more than quality.  For example, the word fashion is always changing for every season, every year.
Maybe the feature, color or style of fashion is hot at this moment, but it will not be in next season or later.  For those fashion stuff, clothes or shoes,  I will choose those inexpensive stuffs to fit in the fashion feature.  Of course, they must fit my personal style.



0 意見:

張貼留言