Weekly Journal #1 (Oct. 7- Oct.13)



Global news:  
In Venezuela, Hugo Chavez reelection raises unity questions

Venezuelan President  Hugo Chavez and his supporters on Monday celebrated his reelection, while many in the country wondered whether his victory could result in improved relations with opposition parties after a decade of bitterness and division.Chavez, who captured 55% of the vote Sunday to handily beat challenger and former Miranda state Gov. Henrique Capriles, who received 44%, indicated via Twitter that he'd had a good postelection talk with his opponent.


Taiwan news:
Taiwanese expats (expatriate) celebrate National Day overseas

Taiwanese expatriates around major U.S. cities and in Paris celebrated Taiwan's Double Ten National Day in advance on Saturday, with events ranging from a procession of Harley-Davidson motorcycles to a fair held in New York.




Personal Journal:

Big change of my rooms

       This week, I have being busy to significant change my two rooms.  One is my bedroom, the other is a storage room.

       One week ago, I had sent my draft of dresser to furniture factory.  After few times discussion, they made the dresser same as my design, meanwhile,I started to clean up my storage room.  Many stuffs were old and unnecessary. I picked up something I needed and throw the others away.  Then my desk and a dresser were moved from my bedroom to this new storage room.

      Why I ordered a new dresser for myself? because the old one was not including a chair.  I had to stand up to make up my face.  Although I do not have much time to care my skin or make up face, I still though over I should have a new dresser which is with full space to organize my  beauty stuffs.   Otherwise all my beauty stuffs have flooded my dresser seriously already.


Then, it took couple days to organize  the mess storage room.  I have too many books to load up the bookcase.  Before the bookcase were settle down, I was sunk in the books for every night. Finally... hard work and efforts, I have a new studying  room and a bigger comfortable bedroom.






news source:  http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-venezuela-chavez-20121009,0,1460334.story

http://focustaiwan.tw/SearchNews/hyDetailws.aspx?qid=201210070016&q=National+Day+celebrations


0 意見:

張貼留言