Weekly Journal #2 (Oct. 21- Oct. 27)


Global news:

Italy's Silvio Berlusconi convicted of tax fraud
Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was found guilty of tax fraud Friday and sentenced to four years in prison, a major setback for the media-mogul-turned-politician who has dominated Italy's political landscape for the last 20 years.




Taiwan's news:

Male patient detained after claiming to trigger lethal hospital fire
A terminally ill cancer patient has been taken into custody after confessing to having set a fire in a room in a government-run hospital in southern Taiwan Tuesday that left 13 dead and 60 others injured, prosecutors said Wednesday.




Personal Journal:

Graduation ceremony of New Taipei City college of Industrial Management University

This week was our Graduation ceremony from New Taipei City college of  Industrial Management University. There were 10 classes from different schools to get together in New Taipei City official building and  attend our graduation ceremony.  During these 10 weeks, we have had total 20 classes about financial, tax issue, marketing, government source, and so on.  Each classmates and I not only grain a lot of knowledge but also the friendships.

Today, I standed the stage and to be a representative honoree for my class.  I assumed I would be a little nervous for this stage... but, when they called my name, my classmates gave me a very big applause with whistling sound than the other honorees.  I just walked toward to New Taipei City Mayor Eric Chu Li-luan, shaked hands and received the prize, taken an official photos...  Everything seemed not to real to me

After the ceremony, my classmates and I started to take photos and ate the buffet at
the ceremony.  This big day of my life,  I will never never forget ....


 news source:
 http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-italy-burlesconi-convicted-  20121027,0,3334285.story?track=rss

 http://focustaiwan.tw/SearchNews/hyDetailws.aspx?qid=201210240014&q=Hospital+fire



0 意見:

張貼留言