Assignment #4


How are you usually affected by price? Are you willing to pay a higher price for something you see as high quality? Trendy? Prestigious? Environmentally friendly? Or are you a bargain hunter who prefers to pay less whenever possible?


How are you usually affected by price?

Yes, I think so.  Sometime, if there area big sales or promotion campaign.  I will consider to buy them, even I do not have to use them in a short term. But I will still consider the quality of product.  I know it is not a good idea to pay in advance and storage a lot of stuff at home. Hence, I will think it over and over to take out of my money.

Are you willing to pay a higher price for something you see as high quality? Trendy? Prestigious? Environmentally friendly?  

Most aspect, higher price can offer more performance and longer life, warranty and sales service will also maybe included.  If I have more economical skill, I will pay a higher price which can offer me more advantages than other cheaper one.


Or are you a bargain hunter who prefers to pay less whenever possible?

Some people I know are bargain hunters, they are only willing to pay less cost than others.
They take time to collect coupons, drive a long distance to get the cheaper products, and
storage a bulk stuffs at home.   However, I have a question about that, is this a way  of efficiency purchase?



















0 意見:

張貼留言