Personal Journal #1

   This week is the most busy weeks in the whole year.   I always lack sleep these days because of AMPA show.   

   Monday, one of my customers and his family arrived in Taipei.  I led them to Shuling night market. We tasted a lot of  street food - Taiwanese Pork Sausages, Pig's blood cake, Grilled Squids, Stinky Tofu, Oyster Omelets, and so on... Reportedly, Shulin night market is the most popular tour spot  for the foreign visitors.   They left night market with full carried bags of Taiwanese survivors.



    Few days later, I  invited my customer and his customers to have a drink at bar. There were total nine persons to have a bottle of whiskey.  This bar is quite different from the others.  Their tables are white and all decoration are bright style.  I felt that I were sitting under the moonlight.  My customer told me he perfected the bar we visited last year.  However, we still had a very high and funny conversation till we found out the time was too late.

   We talk a lot about the business vision.  And my customer promised he would give me a big
order in the near future.   Am 2 o'clock, I got ready for bed.   It was a great night, I though....  

0 意見:

張貼留言