Personal Journal #3





Today was significant day for me.  My person profile and resume for graduate application  were accepted by Fu Jen Entrepreneurship of college management.  They informed me to prepare an oral test this morning.

Actually, I did not prepare any material or study any document or books for this test. Owing to the coming final exams and reports in our current school occupied most of my studying time.



Total was 51 applicants for strive for 10 students to enter graduate school; I was the no. seven students to attend the oral test.  I wondered why I was in top ten students to meet the professors? Maybe my paper work and personal resume did win the high score of those applicants because my application was 47th received by them.

Behind three oral test rooms, there were one or two professor waiting for us and asking us the question.   It was totally a disaster when I came out from the first room.   The old professor asked me some news about the commercial  fields and to analysis Taiwanese enterprises and companies. I was speechless for a while.  Because most of my time was contributed to English studying.  I hardly read business news or magazine and studied some material to help me to answers the questions.   I could tell the meaning of the long face on professors', while my answers was not satisfied to him.


Next chatting room, the younger professor told me he was quite impressed about my personal resume.  And he encouraged me a lot and I were sure we had a good conversion here.

The third chatting room,  the old professors with white hair looked not so nice.  He asked me
"What is the most difficult challenge that you had encountered?"  I tried to explain that I am being a Lung Hwa holiday students is my tough life that I have encountered.   He seemed not happy with my answers.  He questioned me, " There are many people have to work and study together. I do not  think your answer is a difficulty for those people."    I did not know what was his final estimation for me after I added more explanations for my hard situations.  Because I only got 5 minutes to present myself.

In fact, I can describe the story that I entered my current company  and how I built my own sales and the market for overseas.  But I did not want him to guess I am a person always change my standpoint.  After the test, I though over and over, the best answers for final question should be: there is no any difficulty will happened, if you do have true faith to resolve them.

I do not know whether I will re-send my application for this Master next year.  Although, I will not be so embarrassed again, I will fully prepare for any challenge in the future.





0 意見:

張貼留言