Dreams Do Come True

 

   Teacher Sun gave us two page papers, a famous author wrote his own story with their dreams, although the story is short, those simple and elegant words still touch our heart greatly, his emotion is fluid between words and paragraph, I read it over and over again.

  The composer described the interactions with his mother, and how did his mother make sacrifices and had worked hard for their family living. He became a best seller book author nowadays, his dreams came true, but his mother cannot see the glorious success he has.

    I think I have a great mother, too, she is not tall, nice, and always with smile on her face. She is same as most traditional Chinese women with fortitude, perseverance characteristics. All our family kids studied in private schools, let she and Dad must worked more hard. Since she got a job at golf course, she hardly had day off on weekends, even on Chinese New Year holidays. However, she was still happy with her job, she would say” The people stay home or visit friends to each other “Gong Xi Fa Cai”, I am the real one of making money (fa cai). “

    She is with an altruistic and generous person, when she has time, she will welcome friends and relatives to visit, she owns the magic hands, only half of hour, all frozen materials can be juggle into excess of 10 various delicious dishes, and every visitor will hand carry back with some provisions she made. If she ask me to accompany with her for purpose shopping, she will check carefully the merchandises she considers to buy, then put them back agian. If I just take something trying on for fun, she will anticipates the bill, although she does not have salary and income for a long time. I know I should not accept her generous offer like these.

   Two years ago, we traveled in Tokyo, she would not prohibit my sister and I to buy stuffs at Japanese stores, on the other side, she encouraged us take all things we wanted, she said “May be there is no more chance to visit here again, do not make you feel any regrets for happy trip.” We are filial and good kids, my sister and I carried a lot of bags, but, she bought nothing for herself.

   Sometimes, as her children standpoints, we express some comments on unfair treatment that other relatives or friends did, or want to gossip someone we knew, she always comfort our temper, tried to find the excuse for them.  She is a such consideration, respected and popular person among the relatives and neighbors.  
 
    She is like the other regular moms, and she is not, neither.

    After she retired, she is a housekeeper staying at home take care everyone of family, in addition, she still arranges her own life well, travelling overseas, visiting friends and relatives with dad, playing golf with friends and morning jogging with MP3 player in fashion style, she will not turn down new things and foods, she is so different kind mom, like our close friend, not just a normal mom.

    If you ask me what is my dream, I would like to say, to be the same women as my mother is my dream, always have peaceful smile on face, soft and thoughtful heart, the almighty hands, inquisitive mind of newfangled experience, and feel immense gratitude for everyone and everything. I can never stop talking about my mom, and never thanks her enough for what she has given me. There are still numerous lessons I should learn from now, I sincerely wish her stays happy, health and beautiful forever, and wish my dream will come true soon. 


0 意見:

張貼留言