The part-time job


   Yesterday, I chatted with my new co-worker, who just graduated from my previous school and his major is in English department, too.  We talked a lot about our school and part time jobs in student life. I had a lot of experience part time jobs during my college period, I not only had part jobs after classes, and some summer or winter vacations, I had a full time job.

     My first part time job was store clerk in a small chain department stores. I was in charge of the household article, my major jobs is clean all the glasses and china products. There was not allowed any dust on the cup, although it was a boring job, I loved all the products became into shining and new after my carefully work, and my mood would turn to bright and happy. The clerks worked there were kind and nice to me. I have been there for few months till I worked in Golf course.

     Every Saturday and Sunday, I worked at Golf course, there are few small stores for the golf players taking a short break, we offered some water, drinks, and foods. Especially, every sunny weekend, there were crowded of golf players. We were busy for cleaning table and offering service. Some of guests would buy our drinks or foods, everything in Menu could be on his bill. I had some chance saw some famous politicians and succeed enterprisers personally, like as ex-president Mr. Lee, and ex-vice president Mr. Lian, ex-Premier. for my thought, those people look were generous and friendly, different impressions from TV reports .

     The shortest part job was only 10 days, it was a cashier in fast food restaurant on every weekday from PM 6:00- 9:00. Most students like to work in fast food restaurants, because there are full of energy and joy place. One of boys from other school kept asking me out during holiday with impolite way.  My parents was very worried about this work environment, I quit this job very soon

     And last summer of my student life, I moved in my aunt’s house, she had Fashion Design class in the day, the job was baby-sitter, just looked after her kids when she was not at home, both were not been to kindergarten. I played with them and taught them learning words, children’s songs and some manners.  My aunt’s was satisfied everything I did. And I was happy for the kids getting more close with me.

     I do not finished my part-job stories, there are many memories of part time job, I wish I could turn back time to teenage, I wish I learned how to deal the problems, as well expanded the interpersonal relationship with the others. And I am grateful the everyone had provided the assistance and trained me to adapt to social life.

0 意見:

張貼留言