Sweet School Day

   
   Yesterday, when I arrived in the classroom, Alvin the winner of last week class activity has brought a bag of candies and cookies, he shared some to other classmates, and I also had one of small pack cookies.

    The second class was English Conversation, Jennifer with the pretty eyes girl is my partner of practice speaking skill in conversation class at most time.   She sat next to me as usual and gave me some lollipops and candies, because she knew me I would like have a candy or gum when I am feeling a bit sleepy during the class. She said she had a lots lollipops and candies as prizes for kids, her job is a teacher of Kid English school.

    Then, Teacher Sun's class began, Earline, she prepared a big jar of jelly beans, which was with more than 30 flavors, each one marked by a different color, those little colorful bean made every classmate sweet and euphoric. It was fun to mix it up for a new flavor explosion in the mouth with each bite. Now we not only have learned word of Jelly bean from the English class, but also has experience of Jelly bean taste in whole class. 

    During the dinner break time,  class leader Mark who is very enthusiastic about class administration, came for some chitchat with Christing and me. Mark told to Christing, " I guess Cherry is 18 years old" and said some nice words to Christing, too.  Christing is tender and lovely girl, we supposed that Mark may has eaten too much honey or Jelly beans, we both knew that were just some white lies, but we still enjoyed those blissful break hours.

   Thanks a lot for those friendly classmates' generosities, I had sweet candies and sweet in heart all day.









0 意見:

張貼留言