Jokes


I saw some jokes from Taxi commercial TV and would like to share with you people in English, wish you all have a great mood.

(1) 

One day, a girl with her mother went to Taipei City zoo, when they were in the
Gorilla area. The girl said “Mom, Look at the gorillas over there, they look so

similar like father”, her mother said unhappily, “ No, do not say that , it is so

impolite “.  The girl answered to her mother: ”So what? The gorillas can not

understand what we are talking......"

(2)
A woman was anxious  and talked to her husband, “I do not like my new style

at all, did you see it? I look so horrible with this new hair style.” then, his

husband, put down his newspaper and said, “Your horrid is none of your hair

business.”  

I think it is more difficult in short writing, the conversation must be reasonable
and using colloquial words. By the way, hope you all enjoy my jokes.  Ha~ha~ha~

0 意見:

張貼留言