My answer is…...



The writer says that “Communication is not possible without common understandings, background, experience….” Do you agree?


    In my personal opinion, the writer says that, because maybe he is a beginning writer, or does not have confidence for his writing. A good writer should not worry about such problems of readers without common understanding, background, experience….

   J.K Rowling is the famous author and the creator of the Harry Potter fantasy series novels, The Potter books was conceived. However, those books have gained worldwide attention, translation version is over than 67 different languages, and sold more than 400 million copies. We are sure there is no one of her reader has same experience and background likes any role in the Potter Story.

   Reading is one of my hobbies in spare time, I will not only choose the book contents same as my life style or I knew it already, sometime, I prefer to know more dissimilar era, background and experience stories I have never came through.  A good writer will let audiences enjoy the story and lead them to the endless imagination world.

    As a beginning writer, I know I should read more books and learn more vocabularies, that is one of the better methods of making good, efficient and clear communication with the audiences. Do you agree?

0 意見:

張貼留言