A mail to my friend

Dear My Friend,

It is glad to hear from you again, hope you had a good rest during the holiday after your hard work.

    I am sorry that I did not contact with you for a while, because I have started my new life as a student every weekend from this middle of Sept. Yes, I am a student of English and in charge of class secretary position in my class. All classmates I did not meet before, am still trying to remember and familiar with other 50 members these weeks.
   
There are 10 courses in this semester, so, we should stay over 8 hours on every Saturday and Sunday. Our classmates are from different backgrounds and fields, some of them are with medical knowledge, some of them have taught English for many years, some of them are interested in English study deeply…., not mention of our university teachers, all of them are with strong and well language teaching experience. They always encourage us to believe ourselves of making great progress in these two years.

About your trip to Philippines, wish you will have a safe and best business there. I've never been to Manila there, would like to know more about this city? Maybe you can share your travel experience with me next time when we meet.

Time flies fast, the weather is getting cool. Please put more clothes and take a good care of you. I am looking forwarder to seeing you soon.
  Regards,
  Cherry

0 意見:

張貼留言