My Writing Lesson

   
    I must admit that I am not a good writer, I use to write some jottings with simple words or sentence for my own reading, the jotting is informal writing, just memo my moods with happy, unhappy, sad or every touched moments with some simple words and symbols.

    When I was a young girl, I had some colorful pens and lovely notebooks, they were my best friends, they knew all my things and feelings and they kept my thoughts and private secrets, they would not tell anyone -- where I had ever been, who I had met, what I had tasted and opinions of things and persons I concerned.  

    During my college periods, I was starting to correspond with pen pals from the other schools, sharing something interesting and school life, discussing the future goals, inspiring the others when one of us felt frustrated.
   
    However, after I started my carrer, the routine life was almost the same, work …extra work… holidays… went same places with same people, I did not write anything more.

    From now I have writing lesson in Long Hwa. I wish to enjoy the writing lesson, not only improve my English ability, but also catch every great moment by writing, I believe this blog will full all memories and the progress.

     Maybe someday I am getting older and older, I will review these fragments of my blog, it should be the best treasure in my life.

1 意見:

Harris Kuo 提到...

Cherry,
Everything you wrote here would be like a footprint on your passage to life. I am sure you would have great time reading all your posts some years from now. Keep writing and I hope to read more of your wonderful entries.

Harris

張貼留言