Travel Alone

     
      Do you have any experience of travel? I think most of the people do have few or some travels since school life.  When we were kids, we always looked forward to coming trip every semester . Some people like traveling with family, some people prefer accompanying with friends or their steadies.  It is good and pleasure to have trip with companions together. However, travel alone is an another thing.

       Around the end of this Sept., I told to one of classmates that I would have a business trip in Tainan, she enviably said, “How nice! I wish I had time to travel somewhere and had fun”, But I asked her “ Is it possible for you staying a strange hotel by youself alone?” She answered, ” It sounds terrible, I cannot.”

      In my situation, visiting customers and travel overseas along are common things. Because of the limit of budget, my boss will not allow me to stay better hotel, I only can choose cheap one instead. Every night when customers send me back to hotel, I will turn on TV channel, and all lights in the room, the TV noise and bright light can comfort the feeling of scary and nervous. If there are no TV programs interested, I will read some books I prepared, furthermore, if there is no feeling drowsy, I would bring my book and go to hotel bar, just ask one or two cups of cocktails. It is a good way to have good night sleep in an unfamiliar room with some alcohol.

       Staying in a hotel alone, it can be a time to unwind and relax, get away from routine works and job stresses. But just be careful for everything and you too should be fine.

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

I totally agreed. A little time of your own is good for some soul seraching and breakaway from the rountine work and life.

Have been travelling on works at least 2-3 times a month for the last 4 years at least. I fully understand how you feel :)

A little tips for you; try bring along your favourite pillow or a little teddy bear or even the photos of your love ones. They will help to make you feel better and sleep better.

張貼留言