Go Yoga

     
    My two coworkers taken Yoga class from this month, and they asked me to join with them together, because of preparing my middle exam, I did not go for Yoga class till the middle of this month. Their purpose of going Yoga class is trying to slim and lose some of weights,  but I just want to stay in good shape.  I am a lazy person rarely doing exercise, I thought attend dancing class or Yoga class before. I decide to act out this plan.


      The class began with 30 minutes warm-up exercise, our teacher is a middle age women with nice attractive figure, she asked us to spread our arms and legs as far apart as we could. Despite those are simple poses and I still sweated a lot.  We took a short break and started  Yoga. Yoga is a good excise which can improve the body circulation of  blood fluid and body flexibility.  Doing more yoga practice will help muscles became more flexible, will also increased in strength at the same time.


     After one and half hours class, I was delighted I could do all Yoga poses that teacher asked in my firsthand experience and I really enjoyed sweating feeling.  Now, I am trying to buy some Yoga clothing and Yoga mat and bag from on-line store.
 

0 意見:

張貼留言