The middle Exam


       Our horrible middle exams were finished in the middle of November.  Most of classmates had felt anxious about the first time exams since left school for many years. On the other side, we only could squeeze very limited time to study, we had a full time job in the day. 


      After one week, we were informed all results of middle exams.  Fortunately, my each test score is not lower than 80.  My friend said I must feel tire to balance work and study hard.


     In fact, I did not spend a lot of time on my exams or studies. During the middle exam week, I was super busy and did not have a lot time to prepare. How come my exam scores were not bad? I think the well-organized time management is the way of success. I separated my available time for each subject and did effective study. The most important thing I have  concentrated to listen what teachers spoke in the class and highlighted all essential parts that teachers emphasized it again and again. Before the test time, I just quick reviewed those marks I had made on the textbook or my own notes.


    So far, I would rather to consume most time on reading English books and watching English movies than to study textbooks. Whatever I am happy with the way I chose of studying English. We do learn a lot  from those patient professors and grow up with kind classmates together. 

0 意見:

張貼留言