A Real Story Film

 
    This film is based on an incredible true story.  A girl loves surfer and she was a champion surfer, but she lost her arm in a horrifying accident by a shark.  It is a good movie about the bravery as well as courage of teenager people. And it is very engaging and points heartwarming.  



      Even the girl has been a much more difficult challenges for her life without left arm, she still join the volunteer team in service to Thai people at the beach resort of who had been victimized by a tsunami. She never gave up her aspirations, always kept constant practices of balance on surfer board with one arm. Practices make perfect, eventually she won the top prize lighted up her surfer life again, and her story was produced a movie - Surfer Soul


      Our life isn’t always simply, it will be different challenges waiting for us, should we give up easily or we should stand for what we believe in. Just like my studying English again after leave school life over 10 years, I only can squeeze few hours to study English, but I wish I will insist on this decision that I have made. Because if I did not made it from the first time, I will never realize how worthy it will be, study hard, enjoy every moment of school life  and the results will soon follow.

0 意見:

張貼留言