A Season Greeting letter

 
Dear Jhed,

     How are you? This is the first time I write a letter to you.  I guess you will be surprised when you receive this letter. Because you never know I can read and write in English.


     I still remember the first time I received about your profile and photo, your darker brown face with sparkle light in you eyes, and a bashful smile at three ages of you. Sometimes, your grandmother had written letters to me - how’s your life in Manila and your family situation, and described how did you like and enjoy you kindergarten school. Till you went to primary school this year, you were trying to handwrite English letters to me, I am so proud and feel sweet and consolation that you have grown up already.


     Thanks for your family always praying for me,  I am satified with my current life and still having a full time job.  But I am a student same as you since this Septemeber, every weekend I have to study English in a university. Knowledge is power, I know may be you are too young to understand.  If you are a adult, you will know knowledge helps us  to make intelligent decisions and support the better life.  So, my dear kid, just  open your mind to learn or experience everything you want to know.

      As the holiday season approaches, may your Christmas holidays and new year will be filled with much of joys, laughter, love and happiness in your family!

     Best Wishes,

                                                                                                                 Cherry

0 意見:

張貼留言