New Open Night Market


     "Have you ever been to the new Garden night market?" this is became to the comment greeting between the people around me.

      That day, my ex-coworker Johnny chatted with me on MSN, he said he wanted to visit this new  night market, and asked me to go there together, meanwhile, he was afraid that he did not have another helmet, he could not give me a ride. I told him, "Don't worry, I can walk to the night market from office."

       How far is the distance between my office to the entry of night market, I guess it would take about 2 minutes, but I measured the distance by my walking steps, it is less than 100 walking steps only. Yes, this night market is located in the street corner of my company.

        This new night market open only three days a week, every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, the reat of weekdays are closed. It like the other night markets, all famous Taiwanese xiaochi items can be found here, for examples, Taiwanese Pork Sausages, Pig's blood cake, Grilled Squide, Stinky Tofu, Oyster Omelets, and so on... Reportedly, this new open is the biggest night market in the New Taipei City and many TV channels have introduced this new open market already.

      We could not find each other at the beginning, the entry were full of the people who wanted to enjoy the night market food. The alleys were too crowded to move. We bought nothing at the first round tour, due to most stands were with long lined up. 



      Finally, we found a table and stools, we sat and ordered some food, although the flavor just was common, we were hunger already and consumed all the food.

      That was my first exportation of new open market which is expediency location and nearby my office.  then, I will continue to find out the other delicacies food here despite I may gain a lot of weights .....…  

0 意見:

張貼留言