Red Straw Story

     

      Every morning when I came into the breakfast shop, I would have a cup of coffee without any verbal asking, the young girl with darker brown skin color had prepared coffee for me. She is not tall, but I can tell some intelligent from her eyes. She not only provided a good coffee but also her sunny smile.


    
       There is a big cup contained a lot of colorful straws on service table, The straw colors are including green, white, orange, blue, purple, red and pink. I did not notice I only got the red one till one day’s morning. I though it was a coincidence to have the red straw first. In the following days I still got the red one, no color straws were attached to my coffee. I started paying more attention when I took her coffee. And one day, I saw her picked the other color of straw, soon, she put it back and chose the red instead. 


      I wonder whether it was one kind of her work pleasures of sorting her customer by color.
 I did not know the real reason that she only gave me red straws. Did she do the same to other customers? I did not have occasion to ask. The answer of mystery has gone with her disappearance.


     I think may be I should try to do something for more work pleasure ….

0 意見:

張貼留言