My first Presentation in English

      
     On the first Sunday of November, I had a presentation as my middle exam in front of my whole class and teacher, the topic was introduction of your favorite Taiwanese food. I still remember the fear and nervous I had about the presentation because this was my first time that I was going to speak English in front of many audiences.

     I did not finish my presentation till Sunday early morning, I revised my report again and again, I had gone over what I should say and the words that I should use or not use. I was afraid that if I can not pronounce them correctly, I would complete block and did not know how to end the presentation on the stage.

      Finally the class of the presentation came, I became more nervous and anxious about my turn to present while I was sitting in my seat. Because the other classmates did their presentation well and provided some Taiwan snacks to whole class and teacher and  demonstrated how appetizing it was.  


     After one hour of this class, it was my turn to present. I forwarded to the stage, my power point has been ready for presentation. I began by introducing myself and my topic with slightly blocking. I started reading from the first page without making any eyes contact, I hardly looked away from the computer screen, although teacher had emphasized the important of eye contact of all audiences.


      Five minutes came down to an end I realized it was nightmarish experience, however,  it was not so bad after it was finished. I believe the next time, I give a presentation, I will not be scared and will do more practices, and make sure I will be more confident and steady in my flow ,make eye contact and most of all prepare well......

0 意見:

張貼留言