Dear Diary Apr. 11th





       I opened the eyes earlier than my alarm setting time of am 7:00, the light through the window, I saw some whiteness brighten my room, and there was some noise from the outside of window.  I was trying to make me fall in asleep again… but I could not… I knew today was the day coming full of tough and challenge. I needed more power and energy.  I rolled and rolled in the bed, then got up and applied some make-up.

       I chose one piece dress and put on black suit, wore my high heels.  I stopped by the breakfast shop at our street corners, all the people at the shop stared at me.  I knew I looked different from usual dress, especially,  this outfit of  mini skirt and 10 cm height of high heels...

       Someone might be asking what the big day is. the day is our auto parts annual exhibition. On the way to the exhibition, I remembered about few years ago, I could not sleep well about my first trade show, my stomach had an ache and my whole body felt very jittery, I had a fear of facing all customers we never met before, but now, I did not get nervous, just a little worries that I cannot have enough time to entertain my customers well.

      Finally,  the MRT train arrived the end station, Nan Kuang  exhilaration.  I bough a cup of coffee at the first floor, I needed one to keep me sharp all day.  Take a long breathe, I walked into the mall, that was the day beginning....
.

0 意見:

張貼留言