Hotel issue (II)





    Did you remember the hotel people told me the cake box was delivery out by EMS on Saturday the same day customer leaving for airport.


     I thought it will be not a problem of box arrival customer's  country within 2-3 days.  However, I called again to the hotel on Tuesday, and asked the person who in charge of this mistake.  He was not on the duty during the day, I left a message let him send me a message to my  cell phone about the EMS tracking no.  
    
      Next day,  I got the message, according the tracking no. he sent to me, I found the shipping situation on the post office website,  the box just was delivery at the exact day I asking for EMS tracking no.  Can you believe it?? that guy lied me again,  if I did not ask him a reply of EMS tracking, the cake maybe will not be sent out and be finished by someone else I don't know.

     Oh, No, my customer will not receive this box before his next business trip abroad.


      If you were me, will you write a complaint letter to hotel top management about all complicated thing, because all this guy done really upset me completely.  If I send this complaint letter, whether let this guy get fired, or serious administrative disciplinary actions.  I do not have any intention of hurting him, though, doesn't he need to learn a lesson from this experience?


      Maybe the pineapple cake  for some people is not an expensive food, but for me, it's a meaningful gift, it means more than a Taiwan's famous food...... However, I stop this things here, I knew that staff has paid for his own money for express fee and take the responsibility for this mistake.  Hope he will not have same faults again.


0 意見:

張貼留言