Smart Phone & Free App Store




     Modern technology has rapidly changed our life and our surroundings.  Someone said " There's nothing new under the sun." I do not think so, since I upgraded my cell phone to smart phone which is not only with basic phone function.  It can take picture, make a video, surfer internet, in addition, with downing of app for free, you can make your phone functions different from others.

    First, I download some applications about languages studying, there are a wide variety of this field, listening, vocabulary, story, dictionary, translation, and so on… Secondly, the free communication apps are my favorite, I use those App to contact with my overseas friends and customers, all those chatting soft ware or messager help me saving some telephone fee.  Then,  I found something are interesting…there were some personal finical management software there.
 
     I never take a serious look about my finical situation, although I do not worry about it before. I knew I wasted a lot of money, and hardly  thought well before I handed over my money or credit card to sales clerks, however, I will use this finical software well, and do complete records for few months. Thought those careful reviews of the expenditure report, hope I can save more and more money. 










0 意見:

張貼留言