My Dream Career


     
      When I was a little girl, I always dreamed about the future of my life, in my little mind I did not have any plan of being a great person. My dream was to be a say-at-home wife and mother. I dreamed about my little sweet home, I would make it as comfortable as possible and let all family members enjoy my well prepared dinner after a whole day work.

        However, my father has determined my life when I passed the college examination, he wanted me to involved the commercial field in order to have better career, I could not applied my most interesting department of art design. Finally, I entered international trade department. Now, I have the relative jobs to my study. I have the different life from my kid’s dream.

       If you asked me, what is my dream job now, maybe I will tell you I want to be a teacher who teach foreigners learning Chinese, I found there are few universities have the training class for teaching Chinese, but English skill is part of important for communication with your students. During these two years study here, some classmates and  me are going to prepare Toeic test or other English skill test.   And find a good school to study the Chinese teaching, after half year of study, I think I can get the Chinese teacher qualifications.  However, I do not know where and how to apply this job????














0 意見:

張貼留言