Happy Studying


 
 
         At the beginning of this semester, some classmates asked me what was my grade place in last semester...
       
      Someone guessed I were the first place of the classmate.  I appreciated that all of them gave me so lofty respect.  However, I was not the first, and I was satisfied the  academic performance. I do not want to pursue the top or excellence in this class. Some outstanding classmates who own an good  English ability study harder than me. Why the speculation and gossip come from?


       Compared my middle with final exams, some subjects are improving  and some subjects are degeneracy, nevertheless, I was delight that my English skill has been progressed after just one semester and make some good friends here.  The school score is not so important for me,  I learned some technique of English knowledge from those disinterested classmates and teachers.


        I knew it is impossible to have more two years of studying English again, I expect that I can concentrate school study and always do my best efforts for class assignments. The atmosphere in our class is warm and happy, wish everyone has a happy studying and wonderful memory here.  Few years later, maybe we can non-stop talking about our happy school days...

0 意見:

張貼留言