The Hotel Issue



      One night, I bought two boxes of cake, one was for Malaysia dealer, the other was for another customer. After leaving the piano bar, I dropped by hotel which my Singapore customer stayed. The time was passing one o’clock, I thought customers should be in bad already.

        I asked the front desk people to hand over my gift to my customers who would check out in the earlier morning around AM5:30.  I was a little bit worry that customers won't receive it and fly away this morning, so I asked them questions over and over… and I said I would like to have a hotel name card in order to contact with them later and make sure the gift was on my customer’s hands.  They though I was an annoying person. They constantly promised it would not be a problem to let my customer have it before leave for next stop.

       After the finishing of next day's exhibition, I remembered to contact with the hotel guys. The first lady answered “there was no record about your cake gift to our guest, I will try to confirm and call you back”, Ten minutes later, the second ring, she said, “yes, there was a list of your gift should be hand over our guests, but the gift still leave in our hotel, do not worry, our hotel will be responsible for delivery them to customer’s country and work place” , then, the story was not finished......

        The third phone told me “Mr. Weng, the gift was passed to customer already while they were checking out, and there are signature on our record” all right, the whole things seemed getting stranger, why their explanations were all not the same. I asked her, “Would you please fax me customer’s signature for my reference, I will be office on Monday, please fax it on Monday.” The lady replied, she would let Monday coworker to help me this issue. 

        Till PM 10 o’clock, they contacted me again, “Sorry, the gift was delivery to customer by EMS (international airmail express) already, the customer will receive it on next Monday or Tuesday.” I cannot believe it, it is an easy thing that is with complex story involvement. 

  ----------------------   to be continued   ----------------------

 

0 意見:

張貼留言