Modern Feminism




      This Valentine day, where I was? Should I have romantic dinner with lover, but I flied over 1000 kilos to visit my customers.  One customer invited me to have dinner together.... He works for his father, the son of small auto turn workshops owner.

     Actually, valentine day is not the day belonged to the career women like me, especially in Taiwan, we do not celebrate this day, maybe only unmarried or in relationship persons will value this day...oh, no,  I should irrelevant to the subject,  valentine day is not my topic.

      All right, back to the meeting with my customer, the young guy, asked me" Why are you working so hard, do not scare to fly along or stay alone in strange hotel?... if I were you, I might have someone accompany with me, otherwise, I will be scare all night. Do you have finical problem or you must earn a lot of money for some purposes?"   I did not remember what the answer I told him.  His question is not a question for me, most of women in Taiwan have a job, some of them with great achievement of job. 

      After two days staying in Singapore, I flied again to Malaysia without any company, the last day, my customers, his girlfriend and I went to Genting highland. When we cross some stores, his girlfriend stopped in front of shop where she wanted to buy a new shoes. she and I went into the  store, she tried on some new shoes for half of hour till she felt satisfaction.  And his boyfriend (my customer) returned to shop and paid for her shoes.   I know, this is not a big deal that boyfriend buy some stuff for his lover.  The shoes cost about NTD 700, not too expensive,  but the lady does not have any income, she must rely on someone's support.

     Although it is not easy to face the work challenge at this moment, I am glad being a carrier woman, I have my own earning, I do not need others to approve my spending. Reportedly, some family have to face the economic problem due to male cannot make money anymore. In sum, women own their job is a advantage for a family.

0 意見:

張貼留言