Nox Bar



       That night, I invited my overseas  customer to have a dinner, but he preferred to have a drink with me than a dinner. Since he has been stayed Taipei for few days and was tried to have big meal recently.  We went to a piano bar with his family- his girlfriend, mother, daughter, and his brother. The bar owner is one of my customers, too, this was my first time to visit his bar. Actually, I have never visited any bar for many years.

        We ordered a cup of drink for each one, and chatted more than business, his mother and girlfriend went shopping those days while customer having works in Taipei ampa exhibitions. One hour later, the other vendor who is selling the brace came to join us, he also brought one customer form Russia. My customer’s family left earlier. Finally, the bar owner shown up, all of us began to discussing about automobile part and racing issue. 

       The Russian customer owns a work shop in Moscow, and he is a one of distributor Japan HKS, he talked a lots about their climate and their people there, although I have few customers in Russia whom was contact by email only, but I never chat with them before.  It was an interesting experience to meet new friends from overseas there.

      After two cups of beer, the time was getting later, my customers needed rest and I had the job in early morning.  I send them back to hotel. My customer appreciated me he really enjoyed to night time and felt relaxed.  I was glad to had good time with them. 

0 意見:

張貼留言